Real People, Real Solutions An Estate Planning firm serving the state of Indiana.

Special Needs Attorneys in Indiana

Elder Law Attorney in Indianapolis & Carmel, IN

Do your or a loved one have a special concerns such as receiving government benefits? If so, how does your estate plan gift affect the ability to qualify for these benefits? Are you facing a health concern and need to explore how your assets may affect your ability to qualify for government benefits? The attorneys at Hollingsworth Roberts Means will discuss these situations with you and explain how to work with these limitations. Not only is Medicaid an option, but certain honorably discharged Veterans can also obtain benefits with less restrictive eligibility requirements than Medicaid.

Contact us at (888) 211-3888today to talk with an attorney about special needs & elder concerns in Carmel, Indianapolis, and throughout Indiana.

Start Your Consultation Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.